Le jeu, Une révolution Index du Forum

Le jeu, Une révolution Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue sur le forum du jeu Combat Space 
Bienvenue sur notre forum, n'hésitez pas à y participer. Adresse du jeu:.::::en construction::::::.
Heavy Fire Afghanistan - 2011

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le jeu, Une révolution Index du Forum -> Le jeu -> Suggestions pour amélioré le jeu
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
 quielis
 Soldat confirmé

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 10:22 (2016)    Sujet du message: Heavy Fire Afghanistan - 2011 Répondre en citant

Heavy Fire Afghanistan - 2011 > bit.ly/1U5fYo1

Uses.a.terrific.range.of.locations.so.that.you.are.never.bored.of.the.surroundings.you.find.yourself.inRetrieved..2011-03-24^.."Heavy..Fire:..Black..Arms..for..Wii..-..Game..Site..at..Teyon"It.looks.pretty.nice,.and.moves.fastExternal.links[edit]Buy...now...What...is...amiibo?...Lineup...Games...Compatibility...FAQ...Buy...now...SupportGet...answers...to...your...questions...or...contact...us...for...helpI'm.not.used.to.rail.shooter,.I.prefer."normal.FPS".but.it.doesn't.mean.that.I.didn't.enjoy.it.And.for.the.controller.thing?.Developers.will.fix.that.in.the.next.update.(well.normally)The...game...doesn't...name...the...enemy,...it...calls...them...rebels,...but...if...you...don't...know...who...they...really...are,...you...must...be...living...under...a...rockeveryone...who...is...upset...they...don't...get...to...move...around...in...this...game...is...an...idiotThis..game..does..challenge..the..player;..not..always..fairly,..but..usually..soThat..hears..nice,..but..it's..so..damn..boring..with..the..time.As..the..name..says..you..are..in..Afghanistan..and..you..are..American.so.I..think..that's..all..I..have..to..say.It..has..positive..aspects.some.few.++..it..was..a..nice..(more..or..less)..experience++..the..graphic..is..better..than..the..potatoe..engine..of..RAMBO.+..the..achievements..are..easy..(but..you..lose..3..hours..of..your..lifetime)+..if..it's..in..sale..for..less..than..one..,..it's..acceptable+..reminds..me..of..Moorhuhn+..I..think..that..was..itHere..comes..the..talibans!-..I..didn't..saw..Osama-..every..terrorist..looks..like..the..other..next..to..him..(look..the..pictures)-..the..sunlight..is..one..big..flashbang-..baddest..dialogues..in..history-..enemys..die..with..one..shot.ONE.not..in..the..head,..no..into..their..fckng..arm!-..never..laughed..so..hard..about..physics!..------>..threw..a..grenade..in..front..of..me,..survived.------>..destroyed..a..tank..with..a..pistol.about..3..magazines....14..shots-..5..weapons.-..no..crosshair..:-(-..reload..a..weapon..in..under..2..seconds-..playtime..was..about..2..and..half..hours-..You..are..a..damn..american..hero..and..you..kill..over..100..talibans..(in..one..mission!),..but..you..don't..get..shot..any..time..-..like..in..real..warI..got..this..game..for..free..and..now..I..know..why.It's..a..nice..experiences..if..you..didn't..played..a..rail-shooter..beforeThere.is.a.ranking.system.that.promotes.you.as.you.progress.through.the.campaign.twice;.first.on.novice.difficulty,.followed.by.veteran.modeIf..you..miss..them..you..must..do..without..until..the..mission..is..completed.There..is..an..Armory..screen..that..shows..twelve..unlockable..weapons..and..equipment..upgrades..that..makes..the..game..easier..and..more..fun..to..playThe...story,...music...and...other...stuff...are...just...decent.HOOAH!Still,...while...playing...Heavy...Fire:...Afghanistan...I...felt...really...greatSadly,...this...game...won't...make...them...more...popular...but...it's...always...something...nice...to...enjoy.HOOAH!It's...not...long,...will...be...probably...replayed...by...me...few...times,...like...many...other...games...from...this...genre,...and...the...price...is...greatThen.again.this.genre.really.doesnt.need.anything.other.than.an.A.ISpec...Ops:...The...Line,...where...your...main...enemies...are...American...soldiers,...has...gotten...a...pass,...so...there's...no...ground...to...stand...on...when...ridiculing...this...game...for...being...from...a...modern...American...soldier's...point...of...viewPT7.days.a.week.overall..I..liked..it..but..didn't..like..a..few..minor..things..in..the..game..but..it's..enjoyable..if..you..can..kill..the..narrator..that..constantly..tells..you..when..to..jump..or..kill..this..guy..or..that..guy..but..I..couldn't..ever..kill..himThat...means...you...are...able...to...play...with...one...hand...(advantage...for...people...with...one...arm!).the...other...hand...can...grab...into...a...chip...package...or...to...the...next...drinkBest.graphics.I've.seen.in.a.rail.shooter.and.is.also.a.trophy.hunters.dream.come.trueBuy..now..What..is..Nintendo3DS?..What..is..Nintendo2DS?..Nintendo3DS..games..Features..Built-in..software..FAQ..Buy..now..Game..StoreBrowse,..buy,..and..download..gamesYes,.you.do.shoot.pistols.tooHow.so.you.might.ask?.Well,.for.starters.Heavy.Fire.has.a.story.that.takes.itself.seriousRead..More....Helpful?..Yes..No..Funny..Furrek..(..7.8..hrs..on..record..)..Posted:..28..February..I..don't..remember..when..I..was..playing..my..last..on-rail..shooter..gameRead..More....Helpful?..Yes..No..Funny..Bobaluti..(..0.6..hrs..on..record..)..Posted:..13..December,..2015..got..this..game..in..a..bundleThe...pacing...is...slow,...there...is...a...lack...of...some...serious...explosions...and...firepower,...there...is...next...to...NO...feedback...or...hit...confirmation,...animations...suck...-...as...mentioned...before,...arcade...games...from...the...80ies(!)...destroy...this...p.o.sIn.an.age.where.graphics.are.as.advanced.as.they.are,.it.might.not.seem.like.such.a.big.deal.that.the.game.has.excellent.visuals,.but.how.about.when.it.has.them.and.is.selling.for.$5.on.Steam?.Now.that's.a.cut.apart,.isn't.it?.In.the.end,.while.it.may.not.be.my.favorite.game.of.all.time,.it.was.still.a.worthwhile.purchase.that.I.recommendBut..if..you..take..advantage..of..the..precision..a..mouse..provides,..you..can..get..out..from..cover..and..have..a..fair..chance..of..killing..him..without..taking..a..hitLoading.reviewsRead.More..Was.this.review.helpful?.Yes.No.Funny.22.of.25.people.(88%).found.this.review.helpful.1.4.people.found.this.review.funny.SoulWashoy.383.products.in.account.27.reviews.Recommended.2.5.hrs.on.record.Posted:.20.December,.2014.First.off,.let's.get.the.elephant.out.of.the.room:.this.is.an.on-rails.shooterBlackarms.heavy-fire.comRead...More......Was...this...review...helpful?...Yes...No...Funny...5...of...8...people...(63%)...found...this...review...helpful...AEGIS...325...products...in...account...27...reviews...Not...Recommended...1.0...hrs...on...record...Posted:...28...September,...2014...Pretty...boring...game.nothing...is...wrong...but...boring...:<...Read...More......Was...this...review...helpful?...Yes...No...Funny...5...of...8...people...(63%)...found...this...review...helpful...Anax...of...Rhodes...253...products...in...account...98...reviews...Not...Recommended...1.4...hrs...on...record...Posted:...23...December,...2014...I...wanted...to...love...this...game,...but...I...don't...think...I...can...suggest...picking...it...upUse.your.keyboard!ESCLog.in.to.comment f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 10:22 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le jeu, Une révolution Index du Forum -> Le jeu -> Suggestions pour amélioré le jeu Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template SoftLight created by larme d'ange